[hpsdr] Trying to get caught up.

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Fri Jul 11 15:57:35 PDT 2008

Out of the box PowerSDR from Flex Radio Systems supports Ozy/Janus
just fine - I integrated the Ozy/Janus support into the main Flex
Radio line a few months back.

However if you want to play with Penelope you'll need my experimental
version of  PowerSDR  from:

svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release

Once Mercury and Alex join Penelope I'll be looking to merge things
back the Flex Radio main line.

Regards,

Bill  (kd5tfd)