[hpsdr] Atlas/Ozy/Janus/PicoPSU-120 For Sale

James Chance wv5k at arrl.net
Sat Jul 26 16:31:17 PDT 2008

I've got a TAPR assembled Ozy and Janus, and a self-assembled Atlas
board, with a PicoPSU-120 power supply for sale. All boards work
perfectly with my SDR-1000 (well, with the exception of hearing all the
loose RF I have here in the shack). Reason for selling is I'm just too
danged busy to get an enclosure built for the boards to quell the RF,
and after playing with the setup for the last 9 months or so, I'm ready
to pass it along to someone who'll actually put it to serious use... ;-)

Asking price is $350 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Email to me at
wv5k at arrl.net will work...

Jim
WV5K