[hpsdr] Teamspeak EUROPE change(?)

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Mon Jul 28 07:22:35 PDT 2008

Dear All,

A couple of weeks ago we picked Saturday 19:30 UTC for Teamspeak Europe.
Up till now the time and day have not been very popular (correct me if
I'm wrong). On the last teamspeak Europe session, I discussed with Mike
the possibillity to move Teamspeak Europe to another day. Saturday
evening is usually filled with all kind of social events, so we thought
about Sunday. To be short:

I would like to propose to move Teamspeak Europe to Sunday 19:30 UTC. If
you have any comments, please let me / us know through the reflector.

Thank you, 73 Jeroen PE1RGE

--
Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m