[hpsdr] Teamspeak EUROPE change(?)

Malcolm Austin malcolm at maustin.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 08:12:33 PDT 2008

Dear Jeroen,

Sunday evenings would be better for me.

I have been a lurker for some months and have never made  a Teamspeak
session yet due to various circumstances, although I always follow the
recordings with interest (USA and EU).

Do you intend to be on next Sunday at 19:30 UTC? Perhaps you could post
something on the reflector when the decision is made?

Many thanks,

Malcolm Austin