[hpsdr] Alex\Merc

Graham Haddock KE9H at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 13:03:23 PDT 2008

Shel:

Yes, it is as you say.

Scotty is currently working on the pricing based on estimated
early interest in Mercury and Alex.  I don't think he will release it until
he has the final sign-off from the project manager on each program.

We (myself and two alpha builder-testers) are doing some last minute
capacitor value changes, as well as testing and using it as best we can.
If nothing new is found, we are probably two weeks away from
formal release to manufacturing.

I can't speak for Mercury.

--- Graham / KE9H

==