[hpsdr] Odyssey dsPIC33 RAM usage

David M. Witten II wittend at wwrinc.com
Tue Jun 3 19:14:58 PDT 2008

Murray:

I was interested in your comment:

"I like the GNU Radio approach of gluing things together in Python but
it limits the potential targets."

Can you expand a bit on which targets are not workable?  I'm not certain
what you mean by 'target'.  Are you referring to algorithms, hardware
elements, or perhaps os/rtos platforms?

I am interested in some of the same things you are talking about.  I
have a general fondness for Python as a glue & quick UI tool.  I am
interested in finding the best way to partition various parts of the SDR
problem across hard/soft realtime & userland OS spaces.  But I *really*
don't want to get involved in any religious wars in the process.

now back to my hiding place...

Dave
KD0EAG