[hpsdr] Compile FX2-fw

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Wed Jun 4 09:13:16 PDT 2008

Hi Bill,

you do not need to apologyze. We all have some other things to do besides
FX2...

Your zipfile helped to find the solution.

I now use Eclipse under Windows and and found that "asx8051-eclipse.zsh" is
not working properly (mkdir and cp cannot be found). You can see this in the
attached file "error_log.txt". Oviously the system needs to be able to
handle mkdir and cp what is not true for a bare windows os. After installing
"CYGWIN" all is working fine.

Thanks for your help.

73, Gerd
DJ8AY