[hpsdr] Tiny Demeter Proposal and Time Zones, was: Re: Tiny Demeter / Time zones

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Fri Jun 13 04:13:52 PDT 2008

Dear Eric/all,

Thank you for your post! Unfortunately I wasn't able to reply earlier.

First: About the European Teamspeak: I would propose 19:30 or 20:00 UTC,
but maybe there are others who want to make another proposal. Sad thing
is, the coming two Saturdays I won't be able to attend the teamspeak...
I'm away whole weekend without internet access.

But the good news: I was able to produce a block-diagram for Tiny Demeter!

Please have a look at the Demeter WIKI-page. There you can find the
schematic and a short explanation. Maybe, the schematic looks rather
complicated to some people, however some blocks only consist of a single
or just a few components.

I'm looking forward to your comments! Hope to hear some discussion about
Tiny Demeter in the Teamspeak recording.....

Have a nice weekend,

73 Jeroen PE1RGE

--
Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m