[hpsdr] Penny stuck on transmit

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Sun Jun 22 01:10:53 PDT 2008

Though I have pp-ptt disabled when starting PowerSDR Penny ist stuck to
transmit when pushing the start button on the console and having enabled
Radio Model SDR1000 which I think has to be eanbled when I want be able to
transmit from Penny. No change with any jumper setting on PTT.
I am using Mercury-EU and Penny on Atlas and running
PowerSDR (KD5TFD) 10June2008....BaseSVN 2325 ***PP PTT disabled***

I have to set the Radio Model to none to be able to receive from Mercury-EU.

What can be wrong?

Gerd, DJ8AY