[hpsdr] power supply for hpsdr

Dominic Hawken dominic at del.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 17:25:14 PDT 2008

Apologies if this has been covered before - have googled etc.

Is there a current preferred psu to use for Atlas etc? Am about to plug
in my home-assembled Atlas and all available boards but slightly scared
I might blow the whole thing with a bad solder joint. All looks good but
recent mention of 'over-voltage' protection etc makes me a little scared
of using a standard PC psu / flicking the on switch.

What's the current psu of choice for you guys that have up and running
systems?

Dominic - G6NQO

--
Director