[hpsdr] Tiny Demeter / Time zones

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 17:05:42 PDT 2008

Hi Jeroen/all!

'Tiny Demeter' was not discussed during this Teamspeak session. Perhaps
Scotty can comment here and get the creative juices flowing in ASCII.

Let's take a shot at an EU friendly time this Saturday. You 'name it' and
I'll be there! Call it HPSDR EU! Give it in utc and even as a 'time
challenged' person I'll figure it out! (smile). I'll record and post. If
Mike join's he can post. It IS a team effort.

I agree with you on putting everything here on hpsdr. It is the hallmark of
development! I say that with one caveat: When most of the project planning
and discussions have taken place on HPSDR then the project and alpha team
members benefit by being able to 'tweak' the alpha on Teamspeak or other
means. That is very much my own opinion.

I'd like to get Pandora going again, even if just a moderator, not a Project
Leader. I didn't get any discussion on my 'bait'. I think the mechanical
folk in the group can create something worthy of the H in HPSDR! By the end
of the year, I expect we will have Atlas, Janus, Ozy, Penelope, Mercury,
Alex, Gibralter, Pinocchio and (Pheonix)? IMHO: That is a stellar
accomplishment for a cooperative 'loosely formed group of genius folk'! I
also expect that, as has been proven already these will be WORLD CLASS
offerings! The 'best of the best' due to the communications of this group
and even Teamspeak!

Let's go for it!

Thanks for all the excitement in my old ham radio soul!

Eric - AA4SW