[hpsdr] Dayton videos

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 18:05:33 PDT 2008

AL/SDR Folks

After 2 weeks of 'fiddling' with the recording of the presentations we made
at Dayton, I did post them on Hamsdr last week. I have one more presentation
to post of Scotty's SDR presentation. It is a REAL amateur posting! I
experimented with many Codec's generating files from 4 GB per presentation
to the present. Some would open in various versions of W Media player, and
Quick time, some would not. I think all will play OK with the GPL "Classic
Media Player". This is from about 8 hours of 'raw video'.

For what it is worth here are the links to the presentations. Next year I'll
have to get a videographer volunteer! We had 282 hams join the SDR forum!

Scotty - WA2DFI TAPR projects update Penelope, Alex and Mercury Update.
Toroid CHAMP! (Fun Watch!)

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=812

Phil Harman - VK6APH presentation at SDR forum Dayton 2008. Thrilling!

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=813

VK6APH at FDIM forum 2008. Fantastic! Also Q&A after presentation. We`re
headed DUC-DDC!

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=814

Mel - K0PFX - Tapr Forum - Digital Voice Update! Paradigm Shift in Software!
Com quality voice in 1/2 SSB bandwidth!

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=815

Matt Ettus - TAPR Forum - USRP2 Update to USRP - GNU Radio! Ettus Research.

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=816

John - N8UR - TAPR Forum Dayton 2008. Update OHL, Timing Projects - HPSDR
Gibralter project.

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=817

Frank - AB2KT - SDR Forum "SDR in the Clouds! The future!

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=818

Flex Radio Forum - Question and Answer. Part 1 - Where else does a
manufacturer answer questions from users?!

Part 1:

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=819

Part 2:

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=820

If I have never met you I hope I do! It is people who contribute who make
this all work! Not HARDWARE or SOFTWARE! Exchange of knowledge!

It IS fu!

Thanks -

Eric - AA4SW - V31SR!