[hpsdr] Dayton videos

Kevin - M0KHZ m0khz at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 11:52:58 PDT 2008

Eric Ellison wrote:

> AL/SDR Folks
>
> After 2 weeks of ‘fiddling’ with the recording of the presentations we
> made at Dayton, I did post them on Hamsdr last week. I have one more
> presentation to post of Scotty’s SDR presentation. It is a REAL
> amateur posting! I experimented with many Codec’s generating files
> from 4 GB per presentation to the present. Some would open in various
> versions of W Media player, and Quick time, some would not. I think
> all will play OK with the GPL “Classic Media Player”. This is from
> about 8 hours of ‘raw video’.
>
> For what it is worth here are the links to the presentations. Next
> year I’ll have to get a videographer volunteer! We had 282 hams join
> the SDR forum!
>
> Scotty - WA2DFI TAPR projects update Penelope, Alex and Mercury
> Update. Toroid CHAMP! (Fun Watch!)
>
> *http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=812*
>
> * *
>
> Phil Harman - VK6APH presentation at SDR forum Dayton 2008. Thrilling!
>
> *http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=813*
>
> * *
>
> VK6APH at FDIM forum 2008. Fantastic! Also Q&A after presentation.
> We`re headed DUC-DDC!
>
> *http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=814*
>
> Mel - K0PFX - Tapr Forum - Digital Voice Update! Paradigm Shift in
> Software! Com quality voice in 1/2 SSB bandwidth!
>
> *http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=815*
>
> * *
>
> Matt Ettus - TAPR Forum - USRP2 Update to USRP - GNU Radio! Ettus
> Research.
>
> *http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=816*
>
> * *
>
> John - N8UR - TAPR Forum Dayton 2008. Update OHL, Timing Projects -
> HPSDR Gibralter project.
>
> *http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=817*
>
> * *
>
> Frank - AB2KT - SDR Forum "SDR in the Clouds! The future!
>
> *http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=818*
>
> * *
>
> Flex Radio Forum - Question and Answer. Part 1 - Where else does a
> manufacturer answer questions from users?!
>
> Part 1:
>
> *http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=819*
>
> Part 2:
>
> *http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=820*
>
> * *
>
> *If I have never met you I hope I do! It is people who contribute who
> make this all work! Not HARDWARE or SOFTWARE! Exchange of knowledge!*
>
> * *
>
> *It IS fu!*
>
> * *
>
> *Thanks –*
>
> *Eric – AA4SW – V31SR!*
>
> * *
>
> * *

Eric
Thankyou for your hard efforts here, I have just spent an enjoyable
couple of hours watching Phil's FDIM and Dayton presentations, both very
informative, looking forward to watching the others - about to download :)

Is there any intention to upload the presentations tho HamSDR? I'm sure
with the author's consent, some of us can get the message out amongst
our local clubs?

Kevin - M0KHZ