[hpsdr] Dayton videos

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:53:30 PDT 2008

Kevin

Thanks!

I have 4 slide presentations and a tome of Links to SDR related sites on a
link to Hamsdr which has been there for a while, but I wanted to get the
videos uploaded. I will ask the other presenters if they will contribute
their presentations as well and get them uploaded.

Actually this link is a duplicate of the CD 'handout' that we gave at
Dayton, created by Scotty - WA2DFI and Dan - N4XWE who made 350 of these
beauties! AFTER winding all those Penelope Toroids! (See Scotty's TAPR
presentation below).

Here is the link to the presentations. If other authors will contribute I
will probably put them in the public download section.

http://www.hamsdr.com/StartHere.htm

You can click on "Hamvention 2008" button on the left side of the index page
on Hamsdr to get there. I thank Dale WA8SRA for creating this link from our
CD web files. The 4 presentations have been updated from the CD and are the
final presentatons made at Dayton. There is 1 from the Contest Forum for
which I do not have video.

Thanks
Eric - AA4SW

Eric
Thankyou for your hard efforts here, I have just spent an enjoyable
couple of hours watching Phil's FDIM and Dayton presentations, both very
informative, looking forward to watching the others - about to download :)

Is there any intention to upload the presentations tho HamSDR? I'm sure
with the author's consent, some of us can get the message out amongst
our local clubs?

Kevin - M0KHZ