[hpsdr] Mercury Update

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed Jun 11 18:09:26 PDT 2008

Hi Jerry,

You will be able to run multiple receivers off the same Mercury board -
the limitation being that they all share the same antenna.

Multiple Mercury boards is also possible but will need different FPGA
code loaded - we have a volunteer working on simplifying this loading.

At the moment I only have one Alpha Mercury board so have not had a
good reason to add the code for a multiple boards.

Can I take it you are volunteering to make the the necessary
modifications to PowerSDR to support multiple Mercury boards  :)

73's Phil...VK6APH