[hpsdr] Penny stuck on transmit

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Mon Jun 23 01:26:09 PDT 2008

Hi Dan,

I was not aware that DISABLE PTT is checked through the starting option.
Now I can live with that until there is a new software version released.
Just for information: cw from the memory is not working in this mode.

I do not know what happened first but afterwards when I plugged the first
Penelope in again it also worked. So there is no hardware fault.

73, Gerd
DJ8AY