[hpsdr] Penny stuck on transmit

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Tue Jun 24 00:06:40 PDT 2008

I was not aware that "--ignore-pp-ptt" when starting PowerSDR does check
"Disable PTT".
Now I can live with that bug except that cw from memory is not keying.
When I reinserted the first Penny it worked as well. So there is no hardware
defect.
I do not know what happened at the beginning when I found no way to provide
transmit stuck.

Thanks for all comments.

Gerd, DJ8AY