[hpsdr] Phoenix onboard 1GHz clock and project status

Richard Hosking richardh at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 26 07:00:07 PDT 2008

Thanks Andrew
We were planning to use the internal DDS PLL to multiply the 125MHz
clock as the reference.
There may well be errors in the design  - it is only my eyes so far.
Kits of parts are still being collected - shouldnt be to long before an
alpha board.
I was at Phil Harman';s house tonight - proof of concept for the Cyclops
spectrum analyser is getting there - front end  as far as the 96MHz IF
seems to work.

Richard
VK6BRO