[hpsdr] power supply for hpsdr

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Jun 27 19:17:38 PDT 2008

Hi Dominic,

I, for one, am using a 200W ATX switching supply that I pulled from an
old computer to power my A/J/O/Penny boards.   I've had no problems
whatsoever that are power supply related.  Seems to work great, it's a
snap to use; no muss, no fuss as even the connector mates to the one
on the Atlas board (by design, of course!).  I think it is a brilliant
design, personally.  Good going fellows!

73,  Joe K5SO