[hpsdr] Help me to set-up Ozy

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Jun 29 22:36:54 PDT 2008

Tokio - is the problem that the LEDs do not come on, or that xmit is
not working at all?  I suspect you are going into xmit mode, but the
leds are simply incorrect.

The LEDs are incorrect because there is no Janus board, and therefore
no clock for audio data -- since we interleave some of the command
and control data with the audio data this data is missing in your
setup.   However, all of the parallel port control data goes via a
different path so all those signals should be correct.

Phil Harman has modified later versions of the code to detect no
audio clock and to use the FX2 clock.  You can get this code from SVN
at:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)