[hpsdr] Help me to set-up Ozy

Tokio ENDO rfcgf600 at ybb.ne.jp
Mon Jun 30 06:06:18 PDT 2008

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I understand why LED D2, 3, 4are not illuminated.
My configuration of HPSDR is only Ozy, no Janus, instead FA-66 at the
moment.
My SDR-1000 with Ozy works perfectly in terms of both reception and
transmission.

This evening I downloaded PennyMerge/bin/Release, then I'll try to set-up
Penelope.

Best regards,

Tokio/ja1cca