[hpsdr] Questions about HPSDR

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Mon May 26 14:02:49 PDT 2008

  Hello to all!!!
 I'm in process to build up HPSDR. And I've got  a few questions. I
chose to solder it up for myself, and got some problems.
 #1 Jacks on Janus board is too specific. Is there any replacement?
Because I can get all parts on Digi-key except those. Only after one
month those will be there :-( I don't want wait longer.
 #2 When TAPR should be ready to start ship Mercury and Phoenix
boards (possible date).
 #3 Which reciever should be better charateristics Mercury or Phoenix
 .
 #4 Which A/D converter is best choice for Mercury - LTC2208 or
LTC2209. And why?
 #5 What about BOM for Mercury? I heard talks about that for some
time, but still nothing.

 At this time that's all. But I'm sure there will be more questions
;-)