[hpsdr] Trying to get Blinkity to work on a v2 Ozy

Charles Brain chbrain at btinternet.com
Sun May 4 08:01:31 PDT 2008

As my first attempt at FPGA coding (so please gentle with me) I am trying to
get the blinkity program to work on my Ozy2.

I have changed the device type and need to change the pin assignments.
Trouble is I can't figure out which pins the leds are. When I try using the
pin numbers in the cct diagram Quartus tells me that I am trying to use
a pin for IO that can't be used for IO.

Can some tell me where to look for the pin assignements!

I assume I should be using debug_led0 thru 7

- Charles G4GUO