[hpsdr] Softrock with HPSDR

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun May 4 20:46:39 PDT 2008

Frank,

What  symptoms/messages do you get when it is not working?  If you
pull the full Bin/Release directory
from:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge
does it work?  It looks like 1.10.4 from Flex is missing the
HPSDR_USB_LIB_V1.1.dll  -- think that's been fixed in the newer SVN
lines but it would certainly explain why Janus/Ozy would not work.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)