[hpsdr] Softrock with HPSDR

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 4 17:14:32 PDT 2008

Hi All,
  Anybody running Softrock with HPSDR. I can't seem to get any software version past 1.9 to work. I can run 1.10.4 with a sound card no problem but there is a USB driver problem with HPSDR. I downloaded the right usb driver and see in in the system hardware but for the life of me I can not get it to talk. 1.9 works fine. I do have 4 different software versions loaded on the machine. Any ideas? The Exciter module just arrived and I'm sure I will need to resolve this.  frank WA1GFZ