[hpsdr] Penny

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu May 15 21:23:38 PDT 2008

The board sequence in Atlas does not matter.

By Power Setting page you're referring to the Power By Band page?  If
so I know about it -- at the moment you can only get that page to
turn on if you tell PowerSDR it's got an RFE and 100 watt amp.  I've
got that on the list of things to fix,

Can you check you intiozy11.bat file you have and make sure it ends with:

rem the following are for penny
write_i2cV1.1 0xfffe 0x7 0x1b  0x2  0x1e 0x00
write_i2cV1.1 0xfffe 0x7 0x1b  0x2  0x12 0x01
write_i2cV1.1 0xfffe 0x7 0x1b  0x2  0x08 0x15
write_i2cV1.1 0xfffe 0x7 0x1b  0x2  0x0c 0x00
write_i2cV1.1 0xfffe 0x7 0x1b  0x2  0x0e 0x02
write_i2cV1.1 0xfffe 0x7 0x1b  0x2  0x10 0x00
write_i2cV1.1 0xfffe 0x7 0x1b  0x2  0x0a 0x00
rem pause

I'd missed checking in the initozy11.bat  -- the little section above
initializes the TLV320AIC23B on Penny -- that's got the codec for the
mic, so that could be the cause of the mic not playing well.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)