[hpsdr] Penny

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu May 15 21:27:23 PDT 2008

Comments in line

Bill (kd5tfd)

At 09:05 PM 5/15/2008, Ray J wrote:

>same thing here....
>
>  No pa adjustment settings are available..this is with the 1 watt
> sdr so nothing new here... I thought it might be set up differently....

Ack -- on my list of things to fix.

>  Also have the problem of the SDR1k transmitting when Penny is
> transmitting...

Don't connect the "To Line Out" line on the SDR 1000

>   I could not get any mic output when hooking to Penny... when
> hooked to Janus it works great..I tried changing the jumpers..the
> mic source check box.  .. CW works great... Do you have to use the
> Penny PTT when using the Penny mic input?

Can you check you initozy11.bat to make sure it has the section to
initialize the TLV320... on Penny.  No any of the PTT's should work
-- however if you're configured Penny as the mic then the PTT on
Janus prob will not work and vice versa.