[hpsdr] Penny

Ray J Ray at w9ray.org
Thu May 15 19:05:15 PDT 2008

same thing here....

  No pa adjustment settings are available..this is with the 1 watt sdr
so nothing new here... I thought it might be set up differently....

  Also have the problem of the SDR1k transmitting when Penny is
transmitting...

   I could not get any mic output when hooking to Penny... when hooked
to Janus it works great..I tried changing the jumpers..the mic source
check box.  .. CW works great... Do you have to use the Penny PTT when
using the Penny mic input?

Ray J
W9RAY