[hpsdr] 2008/May/17 Dayton TeamSpeak audio - preliminary

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Sun May 18 18:38:49 PDT 2008

Thanks for getting us the Saturday evening dinner Eric.
It is fun to listen in.  I especially enjoyed Frank's
examples of CSDR.  A lot of great stuff that evening.

Hey, I still like to play with the old radios.
I even sometimes use my Flex-Radio on AM.  It makes
the guys jealous of my audio.  :)  I'd even love to
get on spark, if it were legal.  We still have my
father-in-law's original spark transmitter.

Mike - AA8K