[hpsdr] HPSDR / PowerSDR hardware selection

Michael White michael.white at zytac.com
Thu May 22 08:44:06 PDT 2008

Hi Rob

Sure, I go against my own advice!!!..,

I guess total flexibility can only really be achieved by writing your
own software which is essentially the ultimate challenge posed by
HPSDR as a platform for experimentation. Bill has done a great job
branching off the PowerSDR code which at least allows the whole thing
to be verified and used in anger.

Certainly one of the biggest issues I have stumbled on with SDR is
full break in CW which is defeated by latency in the OS.

HPSDR has certainly inspired me and is a really great resource. Many
thanks to the contributors.

73
Michael