[hpsdr] HPSDR / PowerSDR hardware selection

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Thu May 22 15:33:26 PDT 2008

Hi Lyle!

Rob! And all. I've been following this thread with interest and $426 is not
that much. The HPSDR reflector is an 'unorganized EXCITING force!' Does
AMSAT and Rick Hambly license this package? If not, can we get together with
a group buy for the tools? I think many here would gladly contribute to
obtaining licenses for these exciting hardware parts, and those folk with
interest and capability to grow it!

Many here 'threw in' a few extra $ on the Atlas card I offered, and there
are 700 or more out there, we/they can surely sponsor programming tools in
the 'right hands'.

Lemme know!

Thanks - What an exciting time!

Eric - AA4SW