[hpsdr] Penelope FPGA code

rihob., es7aaz es7aaz at hot.ee
Tue Nov 18 10:40:00 PST 2008

Hi Phil,

Thanks for sharing this. As strange as it sounds I'm going to build
a Janus board besides Penelope. So I guess I need a little assistance
to load F/W into Max II device. It seems most attractive to do it
without JTAG programmer through Ozy.

This project really is beyond everything ! Thank you all !

P.S. Not trying to be the last one. Ozy installed :D - http://www.hot.ee/es7aaz

73 from Estonia
Riho, ES7AAZ