[hpsdr] Minimum requiered PC Specs. to run PowerSDR.

Todd Mondragon todd.kv1m at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 06:31:11 PST 2008

I too have been thinking along the same lines but have a different yet
related question:

Does anyone know what the power consumption of a full system
(Atlas/Ozy/Mercury/Penelope) when transmitting is? I would like to run this
on solar with laptop battery backups and would prefer not to waste hundreds
of dollars on panels that are under powered.

Thanks!

Todd M0GLO (formerly KV1M)