[hpsdr] Data transmission functionality

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:50:12 PST 2008

In addition to this,  once I have all of the HPSDR boards (my card was
charged for Mercury today!  YIPPEE!),  I will add HPSDR and QS1R to GnuRadio
and thus DttSP.  I have need of all of them.  It is almost to the point
where it doesn't matter if it is USB2.0 or GigE, so long as certain
functions are there,  it can be married.

73

Bob

N4HY

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair

NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.

" Don't despair, not even over the fact that you don't despair. ", Kafka