[hpsdr] Mercury Now Available for Ordering

Andreas Troschka smtp01 at gmx.net
Sat Oct 18 09:14:31 PDT 2008

No problem Rob,
I've checked the Thawte certificate (you can see it by clicking on the lockpad, right in the address field), and it positively is valid and correctly implemented.
The missing green bar is an already known unsolved software bug mostly triggered by the use of add-ons in Firefox.

vy 73s de ik2wqi - Andreas