[hpsdr] Beating a very dead horse

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Oct 19 22:03:10 PDT 2008

As to #3 take a look @
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/KD5TFD/PowerSDR/HPSDR-1.6.3/HPSDR-docs/Ahti-USB.txt

My understanding on this driver is that the latest version of it is
libusb based which I think translates the problem into does libusb
work on Vista.  I've heard conflicting reports. I do not have Vista
so cannot say in a first hand way one way or the other.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)