[hpsdr] Beating a very dead horse

Sami Aintila oh2bfo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 03:34:18 PDT 2008

> When I plug in the FlexRadio USB-to-Parallel adaptor, two devices show up.

Two devices? That doesn't sound right. Maybe you should try the DevCon
tool to find out exactly what those two devices are:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311272

I believe DevCon should work with Vista although it's not mentioned in
the support article. Enter the following command both before and after
plugging in the USB cable.
    devcon find usb\*

You should be able to identify the new device(s) by comparing the
before/after outputs. If you're feeling adventurous, you can try some
other devcon commands on those devices.

Sami
OH2BFO