[hpsdr] Need for a SDR-1000 or Softrock?

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 08:28:50 PDT 2008

I hasten to add that Bill Tracey has been just positively spectacular about
adding these new capabilities to PowerSDR during the development phase of
each component in anticipation of it becoming available. Flex, not getting a
dime from the sales of HPSDR equipment, have been very gracious in their
officially stated support for this in a trademarked product.  This is
partial payback for those in the open source community who gave their times
and talents to the open source projects in the beginning during the SDR-1000
and Softrock early days (again, Bill Tracey did a lot of the preliminary
work for Softrock support).  I expect, and will push hard, for HPSDR to
continue to be supported by these efforts.

73's
Bob
N4HY

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"Trample the slow ....  Hurdle the dead"