[hpsdr] Need for a SDR-1000 or Softrock?

Graham KE9H at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 29 08:05:38 PDT 2008

Ron:

For more on the PowerSDR user interface, look at the manual on the
Flex SDR-1000, Chapter 7.

http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx

 It pretty much stays the same for Flex-1000, the SoftRock
or Mercury, with the understanding that you can't control hardware
features that are not there in a particular hardware set.

As far as using it, now, you can control a Penelope, but for receive
functions
with HPSDR, you will need to wait for Mercury, or "invest"  $10 in a
SoftRock Lite
while you are waiting.

http://www.softrockradio.org/SoftRock

--- Graham / KE9H