[hpsdr] Thanks Kirk!

roland etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Sat Apr 18 13:10:12 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I want to say thank you to Kirk for his very nice job on explaining
Verilog's code for the hpsdr boards! I have learn a lot!

Right now, I am running the test code on Mercury, Penelope and Ozy,
receiving and transmitting with no problem, I cannot see any difference
between Kordic and cordic on Mercury.

These boards are now my main equipment, followed by a TS50's amplifier and
filters, with a home made broadband hexbeam antenna, I enjoy dxing in ssb!

What are the news from Phoenix, I have a Janus and Ozy boards waiting her to
play..

73, Roland f8chk.