[hpsdr] GPS 1PPS board

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:26:35 PDT 2009

Hi John,

After thinking thru things a little bit and also redaing the post of Chris
(Albertson) I understand the point you both are making.

I think as a reasonable start, a good XO like the HP-10811 (see Alberto's /
my answer) and a simple cheap GPS like the Jupiteru UT+ for US$ 10 and a
simple control circuit ( 10^3 divider and PLL) to start with will be OK?
Later maybe improve on it by buying a really good GPS when they become
available for reasonable prices as surplus?

Thank you for explaining things!

73,

Henry.