[hpsdr] OZY with MERCURY: which LEDs should be on/off on OZY?

Walter Schellenberg w.r.schellenberg at bluewin.ch
Wed Apr 15 03:20:25 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have upgraded my MERCURY to v 2.6, and PowerSDR to v 1.10.4.0.

I have AF dropouts even at 48kHz/2048. But before I begin to work on that

I would like to be sure my OZY and MERCURY are running ok.

The LEDs on OZY are as follows (PowerSDR running, RX on):

D1    OFF

D2    OFF, ON during an AF dropout

D3    OFF

D4    ON, OFF during an AF dropout (the inverse of D2)

D5 to 8  ON

D9    blinking at a rate of approx 1sec

D10  OFF

D11  OFF

D12  ON

The red LEDs on MERCURY are as follows:

D3    ON

D4 to 8  OFF

D9    OFF ON  ON OFF etc

D10  ON  OFF ON OFF etc

D11  OFF, ON for overload at -12/+8dBm (preamp ON/OFF)

Is this as it should be, i.e. are my OZY and MERCURY running ok?

Your comments are greatly appreciated,

Walter, HB9AJG