[hpsdr] OZY with MERCURY: which LEDs should be on/off on OZY?

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 2 07:07:31 PDT 2009

Walter:

All Mercury boards shipped/still ship with Version 1.0.
You should follow the instructions to upgrade to latest version 2.6.

Please use the latest version of PowerSDR from the SVN

To upgrade Mercury, go to
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/USBBlaster-Binaries/
and follow the instructions in the "READ ME" file.

Then we can deal with the lights and what they say.

--- Graham / KE9H

==
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ghaddock/My%20Documents/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/USBBlaster-Binaries/>