[hpsdr] Project removal (website)

Thompson_Peter at emc.com Thompson_Peter at emc.com
Wed Apr 15 07:40:49 PDT 2009

According to the wiki page, the _new_ Thor project lead is Dan, N4XWE.  I seem to remember Phil Harmon had mentioned something was in the Thor works a few weeks ago.  However, the hpsdr page does give the impression that the project has stalled.  Let's hope the new project lead can give us a status update on what sounds like an exciting project...

Pete, N3EVL