[hpsdr] Proposal

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 07:51:03 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Kirk Weedman <kirk at hdlexpress.com> wrote:

> I would have to agree with Joe.  In fact Mercury, Penelope, Ozy and Janus
> are VERY active.  There is new development work going on almost daily as can
> bee seen by those using the verilog.hpsdr.org webpage.  Maybe a link to it
> from these projects would make these projects seem more active since new
> visitors to the website wouldn't know about this web page.  I've released
> new test code every few days and have been giving webinars discussing the
> development in some detail.  Yes, STATUS would be a good thing to have on
> each project.  Maybe a list in each project web page showing the date and
> what was worked on.  That would clearly show how active it is.
>
> Kirk Weedman KD7IRS

Hi Kirk,

No where did I say that Mercury, Penelope, Ozy, and Janus are not
active.   In fact there are a few other very active projects.
Unfortunately, being here since day one ( I created the HPSDR project
in 2005 ), I have seen projects that were proposed way back in 2006
not show ANY movement period.  Those are some of the projects I am
talking about moving to a dormant/inactive list.

Phil N8VB