[hpsdr] Proposal

Kirk Weedman kirk at hdlexpress.com
Wed Apr 15 08:08:34 PDT 2009

Do you think that showing status information on each project would be
good?  Doing that would directly show any movement as you are
suggesting.  Status should be listed for hardware, software, etc..  That
way site visitors and those involved can see what is taking place and
how often.  I will try to do that for the verilog.hpsdr.org web page I
have been given.  Right now its pretty simple but I am open to
suggestions for it.