[hpsdr] Proposal

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 08:18:59 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Kirk Weedman <kirk at hdlexpress.com> wrote:
> Do you think that showing status information on each project would be good?
>  Doing that would directly show any movement as you are suggesting.  Status
> should be listed for hardware, software, etc..  That way site visitors and
> those involved can see what is taking place and how often.  I will try to do
> that for the verilog.hpsdr.org web page I have been given.  Right now its
> pretty simple but I am open to suggestions for it.

Yes, this would certainly help people ascertain the status of
projects.  The negative side is that if the number of projects with
inactive status begin to exceed the number of projects with active
status.  Certainly projects such as Horton and Proteus (ones that I
proposed) should be removed or placed in the inactive status column.

Phil N8VB