[hpsdr] (no subject)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Apr 15 10:19:05 PDT 2009

By the way, to be accurate, in my reference to Phil Harman's infant
program I did not intend to imply that Phil H. was the principal
author of the majority of the code contained therein.  Not at all!
Phil Covington wrote most of the framework originally.  However, since
Phil C. apparently has no interest in developing it further as a tool
for HPSDR but Phil H. does, I referred to it as Phil H.'s  current
effort.  The intent here is to dramatically expand on Phil C.'s
initial work.

I had no intent whatsoever to slight the fine programming that Phil C.
has provided to us historically on many of the projects and hopefully
that he will continue to provide to the community!

73,  Joe K5SO

Begin forwarded message: