[hpsdr] Firmware for Peneleope

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Wed Apr 15 11:57:16 PDT 2009

Hi Phil,

I have loaded the actual .pof-file from the SVN... \penelope directory with
my byteblaster to Penelope. While testing the boards I realized that there
is no audio modulation of the signal when I use PTT-IN on Penelope DSUB25 .
When I push PTT to talk I can see a peak on or near 0 Hz which is going down
after a second or two and then I can see the noise level which is normal
without modulation but when I speak into the microphone the noise remains at
the same level and additionally the power meter does not show any outgoing
signal.

When I push the MOX button on the console all is as expected. I can see the
audio on the panadapter and the power meter shows outgoing power.

PowerSDR is KD5TFD BaseSVN 2025
It is on all Penelope boards the same and it seems to be a software problem.
What could be wrong?

73, Gerd
DJ8AY