[hpsdr] VS2008 again

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Apr 18 12:20:25 PDT 2009

Thanks for the advice, David
Following your instructions below, I was able to build a working EXE (!)
Ken

Note - I am using the full version of Visual Studio and have installed the
DirectX SDK from Microsoft's web site. Also, on my setup, the ADO was
version 6, not 2.8

<snip>
Note that on Windows, dsound.h and DSound.h are the same file.
That header file needs to go in the PortAudio/portaudio/pa_win_ds folder.

And dsound.lib needs to be in PortAudio folder.

You may have a problem in compiling database.cs--"tye type or namespace name
'ADOX' could not be found".  Here's the recipe someone gave to me--

  --> in Visual Studio, in "Solution Explorer" pane, under PowerSDR project